Wayapa Wuurrk is an Earth based Connection Healing and Wellness practice based on Indigenous wisdom. It combines:
- earth mindfulness,
- narrative meditation,
- a physical movement practice of 14 Elements;
- and taking action to look after the environment.
It is based on mind-body-spirit-Earth wellbeing as a holistic, connected approach / modality.
Investment for sessions:
1 hour: $500+GST
Full day: $3000 + GST
Group work 6 week session: $180 + GST per person (equates to $30+GST per person per hour).
- additional travel charges may apply for outreach / International services.
- Current Working with Children Police clearance, Childsafe RAN.
- Full public liability and professional indemnity cover.
Like and follow our Facebook page to stay abreast of our new courses!
To sign up for either Wayapa Wuurrk’s Diploma to be a certified practitioner through the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT) or to do the online course, click here.